Fun Filled Weekend
This was another fun filled and full weekend. We have been having creation to revelation meetings at our church since the beginning of January every night except Wednesdays and Sundays so our weekend started off with another interesting meeting Friday night.
The meetings have been turning me into a night owl because they don't end until after 9:00, and I didn't wake up Sabbath morning until 9:30! So we missed Sabbath school but had potluck after church. I was so tired that I feel asleep in the car on the way home from church, so Mommy dropped Daddy off at home and kept driving me around another hour so I could finish my nap...I never transfer into my crib from my car seat very well during the day.
The meetings have been turning me into a night owl because they don't end until after 9:00, and I didn't wake up Sabbath morning until 9:30! So we missed Sabbath school but had potluck after church. I was so tired that I feel asleep in the car on the way home from church, so Mommy dropped Daddy off at home and kept driving me around another hour so I could finish my nap...I never transfer into my crib from my car seat very well during the day.
On Sunday we spent the day with Uncle Mike, Aunt Cheryl and the boys. They had come up from Atlanta to visit all their friends in Chattanooga. We ate a yummy lunch at one of our favorite Thai restaurants and then spent the afternoon at the Creative Discovery Museum. This was my first time there.
I like drawing and coloring.
Well I guess all the partying this weekend caught up to us because both Daddy and I caught a cold this week. So we've been taking it easier this week. The meetings go until the first of February so we have a couple more weeks of our late nights, but I've stayed home with Mommy since I got sick. We're in charge of potluck this Sabbath so we all have to be well by the weekend and Daddy goes to Chicago next week for work so we want him well for that too. Then the week after that we are all going to Atlanta because Daddy has a work class to take for four days.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home