
What a difference a day makes...yesterday I had to wear my stocking cap under this hat to keep me warm and today it was almost 90 degrees! After eating breakfast at IHOP with GG, we went to the Prater's Mill Country Fair. It was fun. I saw lots of people and animals. We looked at crafts, ate different foods, and walked a lot! This is also the place where our kitty cats were found after they had been abandoned. They had another cat up for adoption today that looked like one of our our kitty cat's (much younger) brother!

This is just like the tractor that my great-grandpa had. When Mommy was little, she would sit on his lap, and he would let her drive. It was one of her favorite things to do with him when she was little.

Look at me driving the tractor! It's a smaller version of Great-Grandpa's...there will be no John Deer green in this family...it's Farmall all the way baby...

We are in the midst of a fairly serious drought right now, and by the end of the day we were covered in a layer of dust...particularly our car...Mommy put me into the bathtub as soon as we got home! I think our car needs a bath now too!
This weekend was our church's annual retreat, so we spent Sabbath out at Fort Mountain State Park. We had a nice time worshiping, eating, and hiking. It was actually quite cool, especially in the morning...we were all bundled up during church...then it warmed up a little in the afternoon. I wore my stocking cap under my cowgirl hat to help keep me warm.
After lunch, we took a leisurely walk around the lake...and I drifted off to dreamland...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home