Holiday Hustle and Bustle
Well I think I've been celebrating non stop since my birthday back in November. There sure was a lot of holiday hustle and bustle around here, and now it's 2008! Since I got behind on my updates over the last couple months, here's a recap of some of the excitement in pictures.
NEW YEAR'S EVE CELEBRATION with friends & kids
Maybe I partied a little too hard...
Ringing in 2008...I was in bed by then. Mommy and Daddy have had the tradition for the last 7 years of spending New Year's Eve with their friends the Kochanskis. Each year the place (and time) changes to adapt to the growing families...it will be fun to see how the tradition grows from year to year as us kids do too!
I can walk too!
THANKSGIVING at Nana's & Poppy's House
Yummy Yummy
Mommy working on some of the leftovers...Daddy insisted on including this picture!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home