Our Special One

Just some photos to share with you. Thanks for caring.

Friday, September 28, 2007

Our Mini Vacation Part I

We spent the first day of our vacation visiting the Knoxville Zoo. Nanny and Poppy came down to spend the day with us too. We stopped at the zoo on our way over to Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg where we spent the rest of the weekend.

Poppy was helping me brush the goats.


Making happy memories with my Nana and Poppy.

Ah, wow!... a real live sheep!

Did you see that crazy looking gorilla?

Taking a break...what a big fun day...

When our visit was done, we got back in the car and drove over to Pigeon Forge to find the condo we were going to stay in for the rest of our trip.


We had a nice surprise when we checked in too...they gave us a two bedroom/two bath condo when we had actually paid for just a studio. It was really big and nice because I got to have my own room so I didn't have to listen to Daddy snoring all night!

Friday morning we started off our day in true Pigeon Forge style...breakfast at one of the "thousands" of pancake houses...Mommy had to get some of her favorite peanut butter pancakes with peanut butter chips...I just had fun eating my mushy fruit and cereal while flirting with all the other patrons. I even had my first encounter with a black bear!

We spent the rest of the day in Gatlinburg visiting the aquarium and going around town. I loved seeing all the sea creatures. I just wanted to reach out and touch all of them!



Daddy and me having fun in the "kids" area.
I think I want to be a scuba diver...
Or maybe an astronaunt.
If only this glass wasn't in the way...
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home