This and That
I like playing the piano.
This month has been crazy busy...but with what exactly I couldn't say...we've been doing a lot of this and some of that, going here and going there...I was beginning to think I lived in my car seat. Speaking of car seats, I got a new car seat this weekend. I have almost out grown my infant seat. I am still rear facing, but before long I'll be big enough to face forward! Mommy said she can't believe I'm big enough for a convertible car seat now...she said they almost had to take me home in a car bed because I was so small...it seemed like I would never fill out that infant seat, but boy have I!
I got behind on the blog this month because Mommy was keeping me sooo busy. We've been shopping several consignment sales this month as well as visiting and helping Mommy's many friends that just had babies or are pregnant again!
We've had to slow down a bit though because I've had a rough couple weeks. Last week I was teething and in a lot of pain...so much pain that I stopped nursing for several days. Of course that worried Mommy, but I'm back to nursing good again. My teeth haven't come through yet, but they are working on it.
This week I got sick and haven't been feeling very good. I was running a fever over 102 and so once again Mommy got worried. She took me to the doctor to make sure I didn't have an ear infection or something else...I guess the doctor said it's probably a virus...yesterday all I wanted to do was sleep and be held. Today I feel a little better...my fever is down some and I even want to play some.
There are several new entries after this one so be sure to scroll further down the page. I think I've gotten caught up now on all that I've been up to.
Have a good week!
I got behind on the blog this month because Mommy was keeping me sooo busy. We've been shopping several consignment sales this month as well as visiting and helping Mommy's many friends that just had babies or are pregnant again!
We've had to slow down a bit though because I've had a rough couple weeks. Last week I was teething and in a lot of pain...so much pain that I stopped nursing for several days. Of course that worried Mommy, but I'm back to nursing good again. My teeth haven't come through yet, but they are working on it.
This week I got sick and haven't been feeling very good. I was running a fever over 102 and so once again Mommy got worried. She took me to the doctor to make sure I didn't have an ear infection or something else...I guess the doctor said it's probably a virus...yesterday all I wanted to do was sleep and be held. Today I feel a little better...my fever is down some and I even want to play some.
There are several new entries after this one so be sure to scroll further down the page. I think I've gotten caught up now on all that I've been up to.
Have a good week!
My new car seat!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home