I'm 9 Months!
I am nine months old today!
The time has been flying by...I'm not crawling yet, but I love to stand and hold onto Daddy's hands...some of my favorite sounds right now are dadada and mamama...my favorite time to talk is while I'm eating in my high chair or riding in my car seat...I'm trying really hard to mimic sounds and syllables I hear. Like the other day when Mommy said banana I said "nana" and then when Gigi said "...good girl..." I said "goo goo".
Mommy has been trying to teach me to clap my hands...I've been hiding from her that I can do it, but she caught me doing it this week while I was riding in my car seat and she was driving.
I also love listening to music and like to bounce my head and body to the rhythm.
I love eating and watching when Mommy and Daddy eat...I just wish they would share with me, but Mommy said I'm not ready for grown up food yet...I still haven't learned how to gum my food real well...but I have eaten rice cereal and oatmeal, green beans, peas, squash, sweet potatoes, carrots, prunes, plums, pears, peaches, bananas, and avocado.
The other thing I love to do is read my books. These pictures were actually taken last month - before our latest heat wave...yesterday the temperature reached 105 - and that was without the heat index...we haven't been doing to much outside since it's been so hot and very very dry...we are in a drought right now...I really love to be outside though, so I'll be glad when it gets cooler so we can go outside and play.
Well as you can see I LOVE a lot of things, especially my family.
The time has been flying by...I'm not crawling yet, but I love to stand and hold onto Daddy's hands...some of my favorite sounds right now are dadada and mamama...my favorite time to talk is while I'm eating in my high chair or riding in my car seat...I'm trying really hard to mimic sounds and syllables I hear. Like the other day when Mommy said banana I said "nana" and then when Gigi said "...good girl..." I said "goo goo".
Mommy has been trying to teach me to clap my hands...I've been hiding from her that I can do it, but she caught me doing it this week while I was riding in my car seat and she was driving.
I also love listening to music and like to bounce my head and body to the rhythm.
I love eating and watching when Mommy and Daddy eat...I just wish they would share with me, but Mommy said I'm not ready for grown up food yet...I still haven't learned how to gum my food real well...but I have eaten rice cereal and oatmeal, green beans, peas, squash, sweet potatoes, carrots, prunes, plums, pears, peaches, bananas, and avocado.
The other thing I love to do is read my books. These pictures were actually taken last month - before our latest heat wave...yesterday the temperature reached 105 - and that was without the heat index...we haven't been doing to much outside since it's been so hot and very very dry...we are in a drought right now...I really love to be outside though, so I'll be glad when it gets cooler so we can go outside and play.
Well as you can see I LOVE a lot of things, especially my family.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home