More Fun
Freeport was a lot of fun. I may have to go back there another day because there was still so much we didn't see. We had a yummy lunch there at this little deli/coffee shop. Kathryn had fun watching the fish in the giant fish tank in the LL Bean facilities. We both shopped and walked till we dropped...literally. Once I got Kathryn back in the car to drive home, I no more than got her into her car seat and closed the door and she was zonked out! It was another big day, but lots of fun was had by all.
Scott has been so busy working that Tues. night was the first time he got to go out and see some of the sights with us after supper. We took him back to Portland Head Light house because we wanted him to see how beautiful it is there. It was much warmer this time, even though it was evening. We had beautiful blue sky. We also went down to the park area and to the Old Fort that is there too. Kathryn and I skipped all this the other day because it was so cold. She enjoyed spending time with Scott. She is such a Daddy's girl. So here's some pictures of them to prove, he is on this trip too.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home