Our Special One

Just some photos to share with you. Thanks for caring.

Monday, May 12, 2008

Exploring the Coast

Two Light Point
Lovely self portrait...we need someone to take our picture...

Taking some time to smell the tulips...



Today Kathryn and I went out in search of the lighthouses. We went to two different locations: Portland Head and Two Light. It was extremely windy and very cold out there. My jawbone was even sore by the time we got back to the car. Kathryn seemed to like it. At first the sound and sight of the crashing waves made her uneasy, but she relaxed after she saw the seagulls.


It was so beautiful driving to Portland Head. We were on a road parallel to the ocean with these beautiful houses whose backyards are the vast ocean landscape. Just amazing! Of course the style and architecture here adds so much to the beauty. It's definitely different than the south. (As a side note though, their roads are terrible...I guess the harsh winters and saltwater must be hard on them...) Well I could write more but I'm getting tired, besides yesterday was such a long entry and I know it can be had to sit and read so much at one time. Hope you enjoy the pictures.
Portland Head Lighthouse
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home