
Hi again! It's been awhile since I last wrote. We were having problems with our computer and the blog so I've finally updated it with several new pictures from the last month. I am already 14 weeks old and weigh about 12 lbs. I've started to out grow my 0-3 month clothes and size 1 diapers too! I can almost hold my head up by myself as you can see in the picture above. This Bumbo chair lets me sit by myself and strengthens those muscles to help me prepare to sit up on my own.

I love my mobiles. When I watch them, I talk to them and kick my legs and move my arms. I just started noticing my hands too. I love to try to get them in my mouth to suck on. I'm starting to reach for things a little bit now and even try to grasp things in my hands some. Mommy helps me hold things. I've also started losing my hair too. I have less hair now than when I was born. It is still long in the back, but I have several thin balding spots. I'm sure you can see them in some of the pictures. Mommy hopes my hair comes back in dark. In the light, you can see red-auburn color in my hair so it may come in an auburn or lighter brown.

These are our kitty cats, and they have had to find comfort from each other since I moved in. Mommy says they have been trying to deny that I exist by ignoring me - thinking that maybe things will return back to their previous lives before my arrival. Apparently before I arrived, they were spoiled. I have just started to notice them myself - they are such strange creatures!


I saw my first snow back in February. Neither Mommy nor Daddy wanted to get bundled up to go outside and take a picture, so this is a picture taken early in the morning from our front door.

Don't forget to do your taxes...only about a month left to get them finished!! As you can see, I take being a tax deduction very seriously.

Ahh...yes...sweet peace...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home